Thank you for checking in
Since community is one of our core values, keeping our community healthy is at the top of our priority list. This page is just to give you the full run down on what we're doing here at MAP to help keep our community safe. We know things are a bit STrange these days, so we ask for your patience and understanding as we create and adjust to these new systems!
UPDATES AS OF August 10:
WE ARE OPEN FOR IN-HOUSE DINING!
OUR HOURS ARE NOON - 8PM.
* We are currently following the Gallatin County Health Department's recommendations for re-opening. If you'd like to see what those guidelines are, you can read more here.
* We have transitioned to a fully hosted seating model with an online waitlist for parties of 10 or fewer. (see below for more details on how to put your name on our waitlist!)
* We have reorganized our space to allow for 6 feet between all tables.
* We ask that all children stay at your table for the duration of your time here.
* We do not have any seating at the bar.
* Our staff is diligently cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces at frequent and regular intervals.
* All food and drink orders will be taken by servers and delivered directly to your table! So kick back, relax, and enjoy the view!
WANT TO GET ON OUR WAITLIST FOR IN-HOUSE FOOD & BEER?
* Tables will still be first come, first served, by using an online waitlist to help us seat our Guests.
* We can only accommodate groups of 10 or fewer, per county guidelines.
* Once your name is on the list, we will text you when your table is ready.
* Please respect the space of our other guests and refrain from congregating or standing in entryways.
* Our waitlist opens at 11:50 each day.
CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR NAME TO OUR WAITLIST!
INTERESTED IN CURBSIDE PICK UP FOR FOOD OR BEER?
* Call 406-587-4070 to place your order.
* Once you get here, please pull into the west side parking lot by the patio. You'll see three spots designated for curbside pick up, so wait there, and we'll run your order out to you!
WANT TO FILL UP A GROWLER?
* We are no longer doing growler exchanges, but will clean and sanitize your personal growler when you bring it with you to fill up.
* Filling up personal growlers is unavailable with online ordering.
* Please allow up to 15 minutes for our team to properly sanitize your growler.
* You can drop off your growler and order your fill at the host stand. Once you've placed your order, you can pull around to the curbside pickup area, and our team will bring your clean, sanitized, and refilled growler out to you.